Sunday, August 28, 2005

Aku Dah Buhsan!!!

Ok, nothing very interesting happened today or yesterday . I went to the uni. quite late yesterday. On the day I arrived in Australia, I somehow decided or rather declared that I will not be much involved in "academic matters" on Saturdays & Sundays, hehehehe such a lazy bum! They had Pretty Woman shown last night and I just can enjoy the movie as many times as I watched it. Such an incredible chemistry ...

And I also slept very late last night due to the coffee I took earlier, and that actually put me in the zzzzzzzzzzzzzz land at half past 4 (approximately), but only to be wakened up at 9 or 10am by some loud, really loud "hooligans" who simply barged into someone else's flat thinking that they have the sweetest voice ever. These "intruders" came into the flat, walked like some "giant caterpillars" and talked and laughed like a group of naked old ladies doing their laundry - well, you have to excuse my language for I went a bit overboard cursing them in bed. It was a Saturday morning and I was robbed of my sleep by these "lunatics".

So, I got up, showered, took a slow walk to Coles and withdrew some money to recharge my vodafone acct. Come to think about it, I think I am withdrawing $ nearly every week ... this is not a good sign. Later, I got back to the flat, prepared a light lunch, did my laundry and watched the TV. Nothing good was on, except for footy and cricket. Seriously, I miss the TV shows that they have back in Malaysia - you know - the right mix of P.Ramlee's movies, some kung fu or cantonese series, a bit of the Bollywood spices, a tinge of Filipino's, Mexican's or Thai's would be just wonderful. But all they had was a man cooking some scallops, mussels and shrimps plus a lady baking her chocolate almond cheese cake. Duhhhhhhhhh ...

I went to Coles (yeah... AGAIN) to accompany Lolly ... Night time (Saturdays mostly) is at least not as dead boring as there are movies on most channels - not the recent ones though (movies like Grease, Top Gun, Terminator ... yup ... those kind of outdated "classics"). I was so bored ... just too bored to do anyting. Sometimes, I don't even know what I want to do. Heeeelllllpppp!!!

Ok la, nak tido, selamat malam.

No comments: