Monday, March 13, 2006

Janet's Bday

I haven't gone online for the past 2 days, hehehehehe ala-ala macam miracle gitu. I would have been complaining if I didn't get my usual dose of the Net before, but for the past 2 days I was just tired. Badan tak letih, otak ku macam letih memanjang. Plus I need to continue writing. Tu yang letih tu. Ok, I have been having writer's bloc, and yes ... I am barely making progress. That's not good kan ...
Anyway, I just want to share my cerita for today's post. Last Friday (10th March) was Jane's 24th birthday. Happy Bday Jane! May You Always be Happy. Well, she should as she has everthing that she needs now ;) you know what I mean gal. So, Lolly, Aboo and I went to the city to get her presents and a cake. I got her miniatures of a dragonfly and butterflies for her new car and Lolly bought her a kinky G-string. Hahahahaha, she was soooo embarassed when she took it out that nite. And Aboo bought her Audrey - a piggy which is pink in color. So, there were just the 3 of us to celebrate her birthday in the flat. Though it was just a simple and quiet get-together, we certainly had a lot of fun. We had fried chicken, fries and the cake from Miss Maud was so delicious. And they (I am a good gal hehehehe) also had the fun of their life and Aboo started "playing" with the chocolate coating of the cake. Hahahahahahaha ... a lot of laughing and screaming too. Not only chocolate, but also tomato ketchup ... hahahahaha ... that would be on top of Aboo's bald head! What a nite.
Hmmm, skrg ada sale kat city - Autumn&Winter2006. I need to go there to get myself some mangkuks and a new senduk. Hehehehehe, saja nak carik alasan gi jejalan. Maybe this weekend.

No comments: