Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Teapot & Dain

Hi y'all. Today I am in a better mood as compared to yesterday. I thought I had a great day yesterday as Chris gave me a couple of days off the work after completing the latest draft, but alas that small brat in the flat messed it up! Yeah, that Hong Kie boy @ TEAPOT. Shirlyn called him Teapot, in fact she even sang an old children's song about Teapot. Hehehehehe, so the name stuck. Lol, I miss that gal. Lolly, Shirlyn and I did share a lot of things together inspite of the short period we've been together.
Huh, thaaaaatttttt Teapot was so pissed off and moody yesterday as he couldn't go online in MSN and Yahoo. As Lolly couldn't go online using MSN, he was a bit ok, but he became more pissed off when I informed him that I could. Well, yes - I could go online when I was in campus. And I did go online in YM when I was back from campus. I might not be able to do that in MSN, but hey I was not that unfortunate all the time, duhhhh! The part that made me felt like strangling him was when he asked me to prove it to him! Can you imagine that - there I was in the kitchen preparing my sandwich for dinner, he wanted me to prove it to him! Well well well my dear TEAPOT, fuck off! Just 20, with that old lady's sunglasses, and short body (like bonsai) - you want me to prove it to you???? What a cow he is.
But the coming of another new flatmate made last nite wasn't as bad. Lolly, Dain and I got to know each other, and it was kind of a good introduction of each other. Dain comes from Mauritius, he's 22 adn very tanned too. At first Lolly and I thought he might be from one of these countries - you know - Msia, Singapore, Indon, China or Taiwan. That's when he told us that his great grandparents were from China. He's doing Design - something Multimedia. French is his native language with English and Creole. That's pretty interesting huh, a good source for research. He looks ok to us, I mean we can get along better as compared to that hooligan cow in front of Janet's room :P And he is a lot more polite too. That was a relief. There should another newcomer to a our flat who has yet to arrive. And Janet is coming back next week.
Ok la - today's post is about Teapot and Dain. Will tell you more later. Have a nice day.

No comments: