Sunday, November 26, 2006

Jalan-jalan Jadi Supir (Part 2)

Today is my second day in Jitra. I went to the town, saja jalan-jalan. Just now, we had a short shopping spree at the supermarket nearby and the pasar malam. I saw ikan pekasam, terkecur air lior dibuatnya. And also fresh rebong, buat gulai lemak tu memang sedap. Tapi memandangkan masih tak sure where we will be tomorrow, jadinya tak dapat lah nak beli. Jitra looks ok to me. Too early to decide. Tapi it’s not the same like Teluk Intan or Segamat for the matter. Teluk Intan is my first home, I grew up there. Segamat is my second home. Che’Mat Sr., my tilam, my bantal pelok, etc. are there. Now Jitra. It’s going to be my new home as my dad will temporarily be based here. We (my mom and I) have been moving a lot lately. My dad’s work requires us to be on the move more often this time around. I don’t mind actually. My mum is very supportive of anything that my dad is doing, and me too. He’s happy to be on the move again. Well, the most important is that, we are here for each other. Being together is everything that you could ask for, at least until before I leave again. I learn many things when I came back this time around. Penat, but I am happy. With the Hari Raya mood in the air, it makes the celebration more meaningful. The experience of fasting in Parit Buntar, Segamat and Jitra is certainly new to us, berbuka puasa along the North-South Hi-way is no longer new to us. We welcome this next phase in our lives. We look forward to many more. I only pray good health for my parents and I. May Allah bless us in everything that we do.

No comments: