Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lepak with Super Lolly

Hey there! How are you mate? Hope things are running smoothly for you. Just got back from my lepak-lepak session with Supper Lolly. I haven't seen her for quite some time - but she's doing great. I went to the library to withdraw some AU$ and waited for her there. We had food at the Noodle House and I had lamb - I think it was lamb rendang, not the pekat one but slightly diluted. Lolly said she likes the food - she took the bamboo shoot and nangka gulai lemak, but later she said they were all salty, hehehehe.
Anyway, we headed back to the library after lunch, and had a good long chit chat on the field, under this one big tree. We chose a nice spot so that we'd be able to look at people walking by and as usual, came up with our own commentaries on the "fashion fiesta" in front of us. Not gossiping, just "Guess More Abt Me" kind of game. We talked abt many things, my flatmates, my flat, things that we do, abt Sven, abt Avril + the bro + the Internet guy + the NZ guy (hehehehe), abt Janet (this one not so much), abt Lolly's trip to Rottnest, her swimming lessons, abt Big Brother housemates and other things too. I was really great catching up with her again.
I headed back to my school after that and she went to the library for some revision. Lolly has a test coming up tonight. Good luck to you SuperLolly. And when I arrived at my workstation, Mehnosh and Hussein are in. And hey, Bill brought her grandaughter to see us today too. The lilttle gal is so so cute, with brown hair and really big, clear, sparkling eyes. Her name is Jessica. Well, needless to elaborate here, Mehnosh jumped to the opportunity to play with Jessica ... LOL, it's fine with me ... I'm never good with kids afterall, they will cry most of the time when they see me. But Jessica is a good-natured gal. She's not afrraid of people.
And now, I have to rush to Coles. I need to get my grocery and I do not want to go back late as it'll be busy by 4pm. So, have a jolly good time and will continue soon.
PS/ Did I tell you that there was this one bloke who got really drunk early this morning - probably around 4 - 5am? out of the blue, there was one soothuing voice trying to coax the fella inside the flat. I am very certain that it was just downstairs in front of my room. That soothing voice ... and I think I know whose voice was that ... jeng jeng jeng ...

No comments: