Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Picnic Under the Pine

Leceh ... leceh betul ... I am such a clumsy person. Kopi nih pon bleh tumpah, hampeh ... dah la aku baru pakai jeans nih, ni dah kena basuh cepat2 ... cisssssss ... Dah makan ke? Makan pe? I had kebab tadi. Lolly and I had lunch together, and we had kebabs from George's. Dan seperti biasa, bila makan kebab or anything yg seangkatan dgnya, mestilah aku akan mengotorkan pakaianku dgn sos yg tumpah sana sini. Jadiknya, kopi tadik tu bukan incident yg pertama :P

It is a nice day today, so Lolly and I had a small picnic at our fave spot. Oh yeah, we went to a few places before we went to the kebab's place. A short window-shopping at the pharmacy. Lolly nearly bought a body lotion instead of getting the toothpaste that she needs. Hahahahaha, we always ended up getting things that we don't need instead of getting the ones we should be getting. Anyway, she didn't get any. Then, we also paid a short visit at Jerry's place. Lol, he's still there, and he's still waiting for his PR. That has been quite some time actually. We bought our drinks there, and Lolly dropped some boxes of drinks and she really fell for what Jerry said - that she couldn't take the vanilla malt (the one that she wanted) but instead to take the chocolate drink (the ones that she dropped), hehehehehe ... haiihhhhhh ... that's Lolly alright. We both wondered what Jerry has been up to as Lolly said she always sees him in the library. The last we heard abt him was that he's enrolled at TAFE - possibly he's finishing up.

Then ... me & Lolly had a good talk abt the story of Yousef. Muahahahahaha ... I had asked Yousef one very personal question and I was sharing the bits and pieces with Lolly. That was quite an interesting talk I would say and the topic was - "A Practical Relationship" - from the point of view of one middle-eastern man. Not to say that I agreed to all that he was saying, but it is suffice for me to just trying to see how culture and environment could mould one's outlook in life. He sure has a long way to go ... thinking-wise and many other things. Being 25 and studying for your Masters degree don't just make you the perfect or practical man that you think you are mate. Trust me, there's a lot more that you have yet to discover. They can in fact be a turn off especially when you try to put your image as such. Haihhhh ... men ... they can be complicated creatures too ;) ... I'm not emotional, am I?

No comments: