Monday, November 02, 2009

Macam-macam Ragam

I wanted to put up a post last 28th, but I was so so not in the mood. I couldn't really sum up what happened that day for I had a fair share of bad news and good news. The day was supposedly to start in a good way as it was my friend's birthday. Nad and I bought something special for her (we hope so hahahahaha). But then, one stupid car run into my car -- and suffice to say, I really lost my temper that day. And the driver was also trying to be funny to me, well ... nak gelak pon ada gak. Yang penting, I am not hurt.
Anyway, that noon, I received the much awaited news. It really made my day... despite the unfortunate incident in the morning. Alhamdullillah. But I don't know why, I was really not in the mood to share the good news. I said so because someone pointed out to me that my responses to his "discourse" were rather sarcastic. Hehehehe ... it must have been obvious - he said it was apparent in my body language. And then he went on elaborating things pertaining to body language. *sigh*
But I think I was feeling much better that night. Went to Gurney (btw guess what - I met the birthday gal with Mr. SV at Living Quarters, hahahahaha - that was surely a big surprise to all of us) and had dinner at McD. On the way back, stopped by at Khaleel for a teh tarik session. Hehehehe. By the time sampai rumah, dah dekat midnite, pas tu terus zzzzzzzzzz.
To Puga-a-a ... Happy Birthday and may all your dreams come true.

No comments: