Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Falling Rain

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain,
telling me just what a fool I've been,
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain,
and let me be alone again ...
~The Cascades~

Listen ... listen ... to the rhythm of the falling rain, roaring in the rain does the lawn mower make ... hehehehe, it's abt 16-17 degrees now, and it's been raining cats and dogs since early morning sampai la skrg. But the abg-abg mat saleh here are still trimming the lawn, yes, dalam hujan. Awal-awal pagi dah mula tau. Sejuk siut, basah plak tu, tak boleh aku bayangkan kalau aku ni kerja gardener, sah-sah merana pokok-pokok tu semua. Time gini, memang best kalau dapat peluk bantal busuk, but I am wide awake ok, dah mandi dah pon. Am having a blast of fun with Mr. Creswell's book ni ha, yeahhh riteeee, poooraahhhh!
Many things happened for the past few weeks, but the keywords are these - work, flu, cold, Ron, Chris, books, flu, cold, work, dinner, Lolly, Aboo, Christophe, Beethoven, work, stress, flu, Insp. Rex, Big Bro, Hugh Jackman, work. There's a longer list, but I thought a summarised one would do just fine. Right now, teramat la busy going through my work. Huhuhuhu, datelines to meet and things to sort out before the end of the semester. Ada till end of June, tapi mcm byk je yg nak kena settle, so within that time frame, I'll be as busy as bee ;) So I'll see ya when I see ya ....

No comments: