Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sleepless in Perth

I didn't even notice that I have very obvious dark circles under my eyes until Lolly pointed it out yesterday. Not that I don't see myself in the mirror everyday, but I am not the person who likes to scrutinise every single inch of my face. It's true that I go to bed quite early these days, however not into good slumber. It's either I'll wake up in the wee hours with a mind that's ready to participate in a marathon, or I'll be having difficulties to just doze off. And becoming a light sleeper these days doesn't help at all - even the footsteps of my flatmates can wake me up. It irks me when my nights are quite sleepless as my mood swing the next day can be intolerable. In short, I can be (more) annoying ok. Duhhh ... You know what, there's another thing that has been bothering me for quite some time now.
  • Why can't other people not do things that I do?
  • Why can't they pave their own trail?
  • Why can't they, for once, do things that are original?
  • Why can't they just go elsewhere, and not make me their yardstick?

I'm tired of running MY (yes, MY) mile with some people tagging along. I really do. I charted my "new territory", faraway from those I do not want to be associated with, the one that you have NEVER thought about at all, and now out of the blue, you are calling "my territory" as your destiny too? Alooooooo, chart your own course for once la! Welcome abode??? NO - N, O, - NO ... the whole shebang sucks ok mate. The skipper is going sky-diving. *sigh* must be the sleepless night (again).

No comments: