Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Not So Long Ago ...

A trip to the nursery tepi jalan late this afternoon reminded me of a few "gallavantings" that K. Zill and I had quite some time ago when I was in Melaka. Masa tu masing-masing tengah gila-gila nak tanam bunga. Bukannya terer tanam bunga, tapi entah macam mana terjadi hobi sementara lak. I smiled when I saw the kiambang yang kecik-kecik tu. Teringat that the two of us bought some and lastly they grew so fast and so many that we had to throw away some. Lepas tu, ada jugak trips to the nursery just to buy pasu bunga. Lol, we had a lot of fun, walaupun hanya untuk beli pasu bunga and baja. I still keep some pots that I managed to "rescue" when I left Melaka. My dad gave away many of them to my neighbours since there wasn't a lot of space on the lorry when we were shifting the things back to Segamat.
An unsent email also reminded me of this particular person not so long ago. Baru beberapa tahun, tapi rasanya macam dah lama. Reading it made me see how foolish I once was. Though not that young, the email was saved for some unforgotten reasons. It was written with a purpose to apologise. At the same time, it also seeked to clarify and ... to confess. But I didn't send it till the end. I did it my way. Yes, I was crushed at first. But I was glad. At least, I was brave enough to face it. That makes me the winner - in my own way. As Na La told Ren Zai (in the Fireworks), a relationship between a man and a woman is all or nothing. She wants all, if ever she finds "him". I want it too. I want it all. Single or not, I just want it all. If you know what I mean ... *wink*

No comments: