Monday, November 28, 2005

EUH - II/2005

My flatmates semua dah balik, except for Kath. And myself. Itu pun Kath akan pindahkan all her stuffs by tonight as the flat inspection is tomorrow for her. Fiona left last Wednesday, Jane last Friday, Lolly & Sumi this afternoon, and Kath tonite. Huhuhuhuhuhu ... tinggal la aku sensorang kat flat ni. And the TV and microwave pun dah diambil semula. Uwaaaaaa... what a day. Helped Lolly & Sumi just now with their things, byk gak. And goodness, the amount of food yang kena buang punya la byk - sama ada dah expired, dah tak larat nak pack / angkut bawak balik dan yang dah tak nak dimakan. I felt so bad nak buang food tu semua (not my food you know but my friends') sbb masa aku kecik2 dulu, Opah aku kata jangan buang barang makan, tu rezeki katanya. Sebab tu la jugak, bila makan kena cuba abiskan apa yg ada dalam pinggan tu, kalau idak nasi tu menangis. Sampai la skrg ni, aku masih percaya cakapnya tu.
Anyway, I can only move into the new flat by besok or lusa. Dah tu, it's quite a distance jugak. With my junk yg byk ni, it easily requires me to make a few trips to shift all the things. Apa nak buat, nampaknya kena la guna trolley Coles tu. I am going to miss my flatmates much... Here's wishing all the best to Fion & Sumi, may you gals find what you are looking for. To Super Lolly, have a wonderful holiday in Sydney and don't forget to text Ruud, hehehehehe. To Janet, happy savoring the roti canai & the nasi lemak, and Kath, good luck in your clinicals and have a jolly Xmas too. Muah muah ...

No comments: