Sunday, September 04, 2005

FIVE Cargo Pants!

FIVE cargo pants, can you imagine that?!! I bought 5 cargo pants yesterday at Westfield Carousel and today, :- I  I am still sitting on the thoughts of how inappropriately I have spent. Well, yes, I do have the money allocated for that, but it was a bit out of way, wasn't it? Five, you know, not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVEEEE!!!! In actual reason, I have been thinking on getting a pair of jeans - ONE pair only. And now, I ended up with 3 pairs of carduroy cargo pants and 2 of the cotton denim, so much for the resoulution of not to spend unnecessarily, and worstill, my wardrobe now looks :~/  --> that should explain it! But hey, I got them all for half of their original $$$$ . No..no..no..:-(  , still I shouldn't have become such an impulsive buyer! And the earrings too, gosh, whatever did I buy it for! Not that I don't have any with me, nor am I putting it on now to the uni... `:-)  I have never learnt my lesson, haven't I? Ok, okkkkk .... I feel real bad now %- %- - guilty as charged!
By the way, Lolly and I ended up waiting for the bus 1 hour before we got to know that we waited at the wrong bus stop. By the time we reached the "correct" bus stop, the next bus scheduled was at 8.20pm (that was like quarter to 6). Lolly said her feet were killing her, hehehehe, it was her cowgal boots actually, hehehehe. So, we took a long ride to the city and reached home somewhere near 8pm. I did enjoy the ride though. The bus passed through 2 different zones, coming out at the Kwinana Fwy. I think we passed through East Perth, maybe, and the Southlands Boulevard, that one is definite. They also have some kind of a mall there, with a cinema too. We reached the bus port in the city close to 7, and had some Doritos. It wasn't that bad eh Lolly... except for my buying that 5 cargo pants :-C  :-C  :-C  :-C  . I know I'll be brewing on this for some time, so pls. bear with me ok. Catcha later.

No comments: