Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Waltzing Matilda

W A L T Z I N G M A T I L D A
Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a Coolibah tree
And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled
You'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me!
Down came a jumbuck to drink at that billabong
Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee
And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tuckerbag
You'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me!
~ Banjo Paterson~
1864 - 1941
A U S T R A L I A
(as printed on my cawan kopi)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uiks...cam tajuk lagu rob stewart jerr..

Sri_Kandi said...

alaaaa .. lagu ni popular, mcm lagu kebangsaan dorang gak le, tapi bukan tau. ke-popular-itian-nya ala2 gitu la. Pokcik Banjo yg buat. Yg nyanyinya ... sume OZs tau. Eh... tapi kan mak saya pon tau hehehe.