Friday, March 02, 2007

I am Back

Wey, it's me blogging from the land down under once again. Safely arrived in perth last Monday evening, that is, after a long weekend "visiting" some folks and several whirlwind shoppings in 1-U and at Metro Prima (just for some toiletries and lenses). And yeah, had to pay some few hundreds for the excess baggage as well :P, cis cis cis. Dad paid ok, hehehehe.
This week has been a hectic one. Stayed at Metro for several days before moving in the Guild. Tak sangka I ended up there, maybe the place was meant to be for me kut, the last one available. I should consider myself lucky though. Kalau tak, merempat la jawabnya, and $$$$ pun byk la yg terbang. I can't go online from home now as there's no internet connection :P. I know it sounds so cikai but the place isn't all bad you know. You lose some, you gain some ok. Anyway, I got the double room - all things times 2. Memang tak sebest Erica, tapi it'll do. I don't have any complaints, as to this moment la.
Will blog more about the new peeps in the flat later. Now got to go "mengadap". Peace ...

No comments: