Friday, March 16, 2007

Suka-suka

... one life in a time, I dunno where I went but we pass this way again, in another world in another place, i'd held you close i'd have known your face, in another world in anohter time you've been mine ... I really like this song. And who could have sung it any better than Ning. So soothing in this fine afternoon.
I have a meeting with Scroogie at 3.30, so just want to blog some things that happened to me this week. Nothing much though. Just the usual routine - home - uni - home - uni. Hehehehe ... I went to Welshpool to collect another load of my things. And stayed in most of the days - cracking my brain on how I should go about the materials that I have in my hands now. It's tough. And to feel that you are losing the grip doesn't help at all. Fening fening fening.
The blokes in my flat are doing great - I think. I've not seen Kevin for the past two days. Probably he's busy with his work in the Computer Lab or away having fun with some gals. Yash and Madam M (his kerek gf) just had another fight this afternoon before I left for uni. Met Yash half way to uni - kesian dia - he had a class at 1pm but I supposed he skipped the class due to that Madam M la. Walking across the field and looking a bit down. Haihhhh ... young lovebirds. Macam - macam dorang nih. Tgh elok3 makan Indomie, pas tu bergaduh. Pelikss. I also had a long chat with Yousef - a geologist in the making - a few nights ago. About his country, about Malaysia, about politics and government, about life, about English teachers and nurses, about marriage, his experiences in UK, about English, about Islam, about al Jazeera, and many more. Kadang-kadang seronok dengar pendapat outsiders about our country. And that reveals a lot about one's personality too. What can I say ... they are still young, so they are bound to have with them the ideals of life. Nak je aku cakap, not all of them my friends are as good as you think they are. Been there ... once upon a time, not so long ago. Tapi tak nak la "spoil" dorang nye dreams kan. It's part of growing up.
And I have another new work station mate - Magnosh. And Linda is going to Murdoch. Will cerita more in the next blog ok, me gtg now. Have a good week-end!
Signing off. For now.

No comments: