Monday, March 05, 2007

Orang Baru

Okeh, I am back. I survived the weekend without going online. Haihhh ... buhsan, but what to do. I'll have to get used to the current setting. That means, I have greater reasons to go to uni daily to get my dosage of the Net. New place, new routes, new people, jadinya kena la try to adapt. I am done sorting out the things in my room, for now as I still have more at the storage. Sakit belakang pon tak abih lagi, dah nak pikir bila nak angkut the next load. Itu la ... time macam ni, kalau ada bf kan best, tak la kena angkut barang teruk2 kan kan kan ... Nasib baik la tilam empuk. That's a consolation ye.
Anyway, lemme tell you a bit about my flatmates. There's 4 of us sharing the flat, should be 6 but neither the double room tenants have got a partner with them now. All my flatmates are boys. Ok, men. There's Yashveen from Mauritius and Kevin from Canada and Yousef from Oman. Yasheveen and Kevin are both undergrads while Yousef is doing his Masters in Geology. Since I am the lady of the flat, hehehehe, the gentlemen were kind to allow a toilet for me. They'll have to share among them. So, when you have all boys in the flat, the kitchen is not often in use, and there's so much space in the cabinet, fridge and freezer. Muahahahaha ... boleh lah aku bermaharajalela sikit kan. After staying with them for the past week, dorang ni bleh la. Kevin ni macam mamat skema sikit, but helpful. And lurus also. Si Yash pulak is friendly. He reminds me of Aboo. Tapi the gf is a bit kerek. And Yousef is still a mystery. He's always out. Maybe with the OZ gf. It's so interesting to see how well we can get along. I hope they are ok. Just want some place where I can do my work. Tu je.
Sambung nanti.

No comments: